So that's pretty much all I have to say on the topic. Feel free to comment with all the newfound hatred you have for me. Odds are I'll probably ignore it anyway.
Thursday, January 2, 2014
So. This break, I slept for at least 12 hours a night. I'm still sleep deprived. How does that work? I woke up past noon every single day, and yet I'm still falling asleep in the middle of chemistry. Like, I understand that I'm growing a lot in these years, and that causes restlessness, but dear god I hate this sleep deprivation that I'm suffering from. Except for last night, where I don't think I got any sleep at all. I mean, I think I got that pre-sleep, where you're lying down with your eyes closed waiting to really fall asleep, but nothing more than that.
I don't think I've seen anything more true than this chart right up here. You want to know the single worst part about not getting enough sleep? It's the dependence you get on coffee. Don't get me wrong, I know that coffee's good, like, reeeaaaallly good, but that doesn't mean I want to be addicted to it. In fact, since I've just recently been arriving at school with a cup of coffee in hand, I've decided that coffee has been ruining me. Every last thing that I've done in the past couple of weeks has been in order to survive until my next serving of sweet, sweet caffeine. There are very few things in this world that I love so much yet at the same time have come to hate. Coffee is one of those things. The only problem with that is that if you asked me my opinion on coffee I would say I loved it, with absolutely no conditions. The fact that I have been brainwashed to the point of adoring this substance is nothing short of disgusting. I know that I'm hating on coffee a lot right now, and that is cause for a lot of controversy, at least in the high school world, but that is only really because of this word limit that I have to reach. Who said writing 350 words about something you like writing about would be easy? Oh, right. Ms Gentile said that. Cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


"Odds are I'll probably ignore it anyway" best line I've read all day! Haha!
ReplyDelete